ID SCOPUS: 57194323379
ID ORCID: 0000-0003-1846-3794
DATE OF BIRTH:: 22.07.1987
PLACE OF BIRTH: Georgievsk, Stavropol Krai
Centre of Problems of Ecology and Forest Productivity of the Russian Academy of Sciences
14, 84/32 Profsoyuznaya
117997, Moscow (Russia).
Tel.: +7 9168586754
Ph.D, Scientific Secretary of the Centre for Ecology and Forests Productivity
Academic secretary at Centre of Problems of Ecology and Forest Productivity of the Russian Academy of Sciences
- structural and functional organization of forest ecosystems;
- historical ecology;
- floristic plant geography;
ACADEMIC AWARDS AND GRANTS:
2016 – 2018: Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant (‘Model reconstruction of possible forest cover of the Russian Plain, the North Caucasus and the Urals in current climate conditions”0
2015 – 2017: Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant (‘History, current state and perspective of restoring the possible forest cover in nature reserves of the North Urals’)
2013 – 2015: Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant (‘Succession systems of taiga forests of the Russian Plain and the Urals’)
2014: Russian Foundation for Basic Research grant (‘Project of organizing the conference “Research basis of sustainable forest management”)
MEMBERSHIPS IN PROFESSIONAL COMMUNITIES:
Forest Research Council at the Russian Academy of Sciences
Russian Geographical Society
TOTAL NUMBER OF PUBLICATIONS: 24
- Shevchenko N.E., Smirnova O.V., 2016. Refugia of floral diversity of dark-coniferous forests in the North Urals as markers of natural vegetation of East-European taiga. 2016.
- Shevchenko N.E., Belous V.N., 2014. Flora of the central North Caucuses forests. Moscow-Stavropol, ‘Paragraf’ Publ. 136 p.
- Shevchenko N.E., 2015. Communities of fir-spruce forests of the upper Pechora river basin (Pechora-Ilych Biosphere Reserve). Forest and Engineering Journal. 3 (19), 142-152.
- Shevchenko N.E., 2012. To the history of forest preservation in the central region of the North Caucuses. Stavropol regional forest-management committee. Proceedings of Tambov University. Natural and engineering sciences. 17 (6), 1561-1563.
- Shevchenko N.E., Viktorov V.P. 2014. North Caucuses Forests. Proceedings of Tambov University. Natural and engineering sciences. 19 (5), 1622-1625.
- Shevchenko N.E., 2015. Dynamics of forest area and degree of preservation in Stavropol region according to historical and geographical data since the end of the 17th c till 1917. Forest Studies, 2 37-48.
- Belous V.N., Shevchenko N.E., 2010. Forest communities of the upper Egorlyk river (Stavropol uplands): history and present state. Proceedings of Moscow Region State University. Natural sciences Series, 4, 67-76.
- Shevchenko N.E., Godin V.N., 2015. Range of sex forms of forest flora in central North Caucasus. Tomsk University Proceedings. Biology, 32, 42- 61.
- Smirnova O.V., Shevchenko N.E., Smirnov N.S., 2015. Evaluation of floral diversity losses of major types of dark coniferous forests in the upper Pechora river. Pechora-Ilych Nature Reserve Papers. 17, 147-153.